MUFFIN IN A MUG!
1/4 cup oats
handful of berries
1 tsp of stevia or sweetener of choice
DIRECTIONS - mix it all in a coffee mug, microwave for 1-2 min (watch carefully so it doesn’t overflow), then take out, flip upside down onto a plate and enjoy!
About 150 calories.
Berrylicious Microwave Minute Muffin in a Mug | FOOD BITES (by BlogilatesTV)
This girl has great ideas!
I think I will try this next week. I could definitely see it fitting in with my lunches.
Vegetable pasta. Favorite new dish? Definitely.
Ever since my obsession with carrot pasta first began, I have been searching for other vegetables to make a “pasta” dish. Luck was on my side because I stumbled upon this beautiful picture from the Kitchen Confidante. The different colors were a feast to my eyes! Unlike the Kitchen Confidante, I did not make a sauce, but I am sure the noodles would have tasted amazing with anything since the vegetables absorb lots of flavor. Maybe next time? This dish is unbelievably easy to make and healthy! It took me a little over fifteen minutes to make.
- Wash the vegetables, then dry.
- Use a julienne peeler to form noodle shapes from the zucchini, squash, and carrot. I peeled the entire vegetables.
- Steam the noodles.
- Once cooked, place the noodles in a bowl and top with freshly grated parmesan cheese and some lemon juice.
I REALLLLLLLY want to try this.
Ten Things To Do When You Feel Like Crap:
1. Have a really hot, long shower. Cry if you need to. Sit on the ground. Feel sorry for yourself. Let the steam soak into your skin. Let the hot water wash your face clean. But the moment you turn off that water, you are done feeling sorry for yourself. Make a decision to move on from that sadness.
2. Clean. I know, cleaning is boring and annoying - but how about that feeling you get when you are finished? The smell of the vacuum. That feeling of accomplishment? Who knows, you might even find money along the way. Totally worth it. It’s like starting with a clean slate.
3. Call a friend you haven’t spoken to for a while. If your first choice doesn’t pick up, choose someone else. Ask them all about how their lives are going and tell them about yours. Not only will it take your mind off whatever crappy thing you have been plagued by, but you will laugh with them! Laughing triggers endorphins and endorphins make you happy!
4. Go for a run or a walk. This get’s your endorphins and dopamine going crazy. You will get more energy and more happiness just because the chemicals in your body are running around!
5. Stop and take it all in. Walking in the night? Stop and look at the stars. Breathe in the cold air. Feel alive.
6. Stop whining. Ever heard the saying “love life and life will love you back”? Or, the idea of the power of attraction? It’s true! If you sit around saying “why me, waaaaa waaaa” then bad things will happen to you. You’re already defeated. If you start saying, “I will be happy, I will accomplish my ambitions, I will find love, I do look amazing, I am a great friend” etc., then not only will you start to believe them but you will be amazed at what amazing things start to happen.
7. Drink tea. This always works. Not a tea fan? Try hot water with a slice of lemon and some agave syrup.
8. Make a conscious decision to stop holding certain grudges. We all have people we have held grudges on in the past. Let them go. If you feel like you owe this person an apology, don’t be too proud. Send them a sincere facebook apology. Sincerity is in the intent, so even if it’s a 2 sentence apology - as long as you mean it it’s worth it.
9. Cook some really nice, warm food. Stimulate your taste buds with anything as simple as two minute noodles or as lavish as a three course garlic bread, pasta bake, chocolate mousse triple combo.
10. Write down a list of goals to achieve for the week. As simple as “buy insect repellent” or as large as “jog for 25 minutes non stop” and tick them off when they’re done. You will feel very accomplished and that alone will help pep up your mood!
100 Running Songs! (The image links to the original article)
In no particular order:
- Afrojack – Take Over Control
- Bruno Mars – Runaway Baby
- Kelly Clarkson – Whyawannabringmedown
- Barenaked Ladies – One Week
- Kanye West – Champion
- The Offspring – The Kids Aren’t Alright
- T.I. – Bring Em Out
- Lady Gaga ft. Colby O’Donis – Just Dance
- Chris Brown – Yeah 3x
- Alien Ant Farm – Smooth Criminal
- YoungBloodz – Imma Shine
- Beyonce & Jay Z – Crazy In Love
- Black Eyed Peas – Pump It
- Neon Trees – Animal
- LMFAO ft. Lil Jon – Shots
- Usher ft. Will-I-Am – OMG
- Willow Smith – Whip My Hair
- Rihanna – Disturbia
- Will-I-Am ft. Mick Jagger & Jennifer Lopez – T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)
- Tinie Tempah ft. Wiz Khalifa – Till I’m Gone
- Samantha Jade – Step Up
- Fatboy Slim – Rockafeller Skank
- Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo & Afrojack- Give Me Everything
- Outkast – Hey Ya
- Nicki Minaj – Starships
- Will Smith – Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It
- Prodigy – Breathe
- Janelle Monae ft. Big Boi- Tightrope
- Kanye West – Power
- Ke$ha – Blow
- Destiny’s Child – Survivor
- Nicki Minaj & David Guetta – Turn Me On
- Black Eyed Peas – Don’t Stop The Party
- Chris Brown – I Can Transform Ya
- Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera – Moves Like Jagger
- Kelly Clarkson – Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)
- Lenny Kravitz – Are You Going To Go My Way
- Skrillex – Bangarang
- Usher – More
- Rihanna – Breakin Dishes
- Smash Mouth – All Star
- Calvin Harris ft. Ne-Yo – Let’s Go
- La Roux – Bulletproof
- Madcon – Beggin’
- LMFAO – Sexy And I Know It
- Michael Franti & Spearhead – Say Hey (I Love You)
- Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris – Baby
- Nirvana – Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Pink – Raise Your Glass
- Rick Ross – Push It
- Black Eyed Peas – Don’t Phunk With my Heart
- Beyonce – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
- Christina Aquilera ft. Nicki Minaj – WooHoo
- Eminem – Lose Yourself
- Eiffel 65 – Blue (Da Ba Dee)
- Trapt – Headstrong
- Salt ‘N Pepa – Push It
- T-Pain – Church
- The Veronicas – 4ever
- LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem
- Eminem – Won’t Back Down
- The Ting Tings – That’s Not My Name
- Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris – We Found Love
- Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil’ Wayne – Let It Rock
- DJ Khaled – Out Here Grindin’
- Lenny Kravitz – Where Are We Runnin’?
- Fabolous – Breathe
- Jessie J – Domino
- Kris Kross – Jump
- Flo Rida ft. Sia – Wild Ones
- Kanye West & Jay Z – Ni**as In Paris
- Drake ft. Lil Wayne & Tinie Tempah – The Motto (Remix)
- Michael Jackson – Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough
- Cobra Starship – You Make Me Feel…
- Britney Spears – I Wanna Go
- Enur ft. Natasja & Mims – Calabria 2008
- Fergie – Here I Come
- Eve – Tambourine
- Outkast – B.O.B.
- House Of Pain – Jump Around
- Kelly Clarkson – My Life Would Suck Without You
- Gwen Stefani – The Sweet Escape
- Fort Minor – Remember The Name
- Paramore – Ignorance
- Lady Gaga – Born This Way
- Linkin Park – Papercut
- Rihanna – Where Have You Been
- B.o.B ft. Rivers Cuomo – Magic
- Selena Gomez & The Scene – Love You Like A Love Song
- Britney Spears – Till The World Ends
- Matchbox Twenty – How Far We’ve Come
- ATC – All Around The World
- Beyonce – Countdown
- Christina Aguilera – Fighter
- Kanye West – Stronger
- Flo Rida – Good Feeling
- Smash Mouth – I’m A Believer
- DJ Khaled ft. Ludacris, Rick Ross, T-Pain & Snoop Dogg – All I Do Is Win
- Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake – 4 Minutes
- Maroon 5 – Makes Me Wonder